The Truth About Sparboe Farms: Cruel to Animals & Dishonest to Customers and A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms

Friday, December 2, 2011

Ok...I get the fact that people like to eat meat. I don't! I will never do because I see everyday horrible things that happen all around the world which only conclude with the killing of the animal and putting him to terrible suffering! WHY? Only because people think that they are better than animals, that they have the right to do this and the most important fact is that they do this only for profit and money!!!
I don't blame people for eating meat...but I do blame them for buying fur coats, for not caring if a baby fox is left without his mom just because she was killed in order for that fur coat to be made and I also blame people for not respecting the creatures life which was killed in order for people to eat everyday meat!

I have just seen two videos that completely ruined my day! I am so pissed and angry at these people and those who don't do anything in order to stop this cruelties!
Just look at these videos....I know they are cruel and honestly I started crying...but maybe next time when you will want to eat something that contains meat or if you like fur coats and want to buy one, you will think twice before doing so....

The Truth About Sparboe Farms: Cruel to Animals & Dishonest to Customers

Skinned Alive

If you are interested to read more about these issues click here: Mercy For Animals and PETA  

 


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP